More and more electronic devices are being equipped with control or information screens whose purpose is to facilitate operation and provide better visualization of displayed data and settings. Due to […]
Applicators are industrial devices which apply labels to a product or packaging in an automatic or semi-automatic way. The product (packaging) can move on the production line or be halted for the period of label application. The labels must be first printed and wound on a roll. This solution makes it possible to apply labels at high speed and, at the same time, high precision while eliminating human participation in the labelling process. Industrial applicators make 24/7 operation on the production lines possible. The high speed of the device operation makes it possible to fully exploit the production capacity of your enterprise.
- industrial standard of high efficiency and reliability (up to 127 m/min. of production line operation)
- possibility of using different ways of label application (by applying pressure, by blowing – contactless).
- high precision of application (up to ± 0.4mm)
- possibility of applying the label to different parts of the product, packaging (top/bottom/side/front/back)
- possibility of integration with the systems controlling the production line and measuring and weighing equipment