These days, with logistics becoming ever more advanced, autonomous mobile robots, such as AGVs (Autonomous Guided Vehicles) and AMRs (Autonomous Mobile Robots), are playing a central role in optimizing warehouse […]
Printing and application devices, commonly called Print&Apply, are used in the field of logistics for marking pallets, carton and bulk containers. Depending on the Print&Apply device configuration it is possible to mark the side, front or back surface of the packaging. Bulk containers or wrapped pallets are marked with a logistic label, an address label or any other information. The packaging during label application can move on the conveyor belt or be halted. The P&A device guarantees high precision and repeatability of label application while eliminating human participation in the marking process.
- automation of marking – elimination of the human factor
- repeatability and high marking precision
- possibility of integration with the master system ordering label printing.
- easy configuration and servicing
- high efficiency and reliability – 24/7 operation
- wide range of optional accessories
- contact and non-contact label application method
- possibility of installation of a 4 or 6-inch TT printing module of various manufacturers in 200/300/600 dpi version
- robust industrial device casing