Traditional forklifts operated and steered by humans are at the heart of most logistics operations and used in virtually every possible industry. One dedicated alternative solution for material handling automation […]
Industrial applicators apply labels on a single cardboard packaging or wrapped pallets in an automatic or semi-automatic way. The box can move on the conveyor belt or be halted for the period of label application. The labels must be first printed and wound onto a roll. This solution makes it possible to apply labels at high speed and, at the same time, high precision while eliminating human participation in the marking process. Industrial applicators make 24/7 operation possible.
- industrial standard of high efficiency and reliability (up to 127 m/min. of production line operation)
- possibility of using different ways of label application (by applying pressure, by air blast – contactless).
- high precision of application (up to ± 0.4mm)
- possibility of applying a label to different parts of the product, packaging (top/bottom/side/front/back)
- possibility of integration with the systems controlling the production line and measuring and weighing equipment