These days, with logistics becoming ever more advanced, autonomous mobile robots, such as AGVs (Autonomous Guided Vehicles) and AMRs (Autonomous Mobile Robots), are playing a central role in optimizing warehouse […]
Intralogistics systems based on AGV / AMR robots are designed for automatic transport of components and finished products in a factory or warehouse. Moving along the designated routes, they transport standard pallets, containers, and logistics baskets. The operation of AGVs is supervised by the IntraFleet system. The IntraFleet fleet management system makes it possible to design logistics processes and manage traffic considering the infrastructure of the production hall and warehouse, as well as employees moving around. The modular design of AGVs facilitates the process of designing an intralogistics system according to customer needs. The intralogistics system is a solution awarded twice in the “Innovative Product for Logistics, Transport and Production“ competition in 2020 and in 2022. The system was also appreciated by the DBR77.com Robot Platform in the “Industrial [r]evolution” competition in the category Project that demonstrates an increase in efficiency and productivity at the workplace.
- optimisation of logistics processes
- reduction of costs of internal logistics
- navigation with the aid of magnetic tapes or laser space scanning
- security systems based on certified components
- system of automatic battery charging
- pre-implementation analysis based on a simulation in the FlexSim software.