In today’s dynamic world, where health and safety are priorities, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, and laboratories must operate extremely accurately and precisely. Markings, including permanent product labeling, are vital for ensuring […]
The labels used for identification markings of microscope slides are used in pathology laboratories. The label and printed information are resistant to organic solvents such as xylene, ethanol, isopropyl alcohol, methanol, formalin, toluene, and acetone. They remain intact after coming in contact with fixatives and do not get stained during histological staining. Labels can be immersed in various alcohol mixtures during dehydration, infiltration, and tissue deposition in paraffin. They are resistant to the process of removing xylene and toluene from tissue fragments as well as staining and counter-staining with eosin, haematoxylin, and other dyes. The labels resistant to solvents and chemicals are a perfect set for applications in pathology and cytology laboratories. The label formats are adjusted to microscope slides and tissue cassettes that come in contact with solvents and chemical substances. After being processed they can also be stored in archives for many years. Identification labels for microscope slides are a part of the etiCALLS laboratory system.
- perfect adhesion of a label to many surfaces, e.g., glass and plastic
- resistance to direct organic solvents such as xylene, ethanol, isopropyl alcohol, methanol, formalin, toluene, and acetone
- resistance to chemical substances, fixatives, and dyes
- resistance to temperatures within the range from -40°C to +150°C
- durability and legibility of the print