There are several reasons for implementing new solutions in a company. It is frequently the desire to improve existing processes or introduce automation, other times it is the need to […]
The RFID identification label is used to identify finished goods, semi-finished goods, and components during production processes. The RFID system significantly accelerates and facilitates production traceability and product verification throughout the supply chain. That is why the automotive industry increasingly often introduces marking of components with RFID tags. RFID tags make it possible to store a big amount of data, and to add information at the subsequent production stage. Depending on the specificity of a product and its production, an RFID label can be applied to the product or placed inside it. The advantage of the RFID system is the possibility of reading data from many tags at the same time, from a long distance, from labels that are invisible to the eye, when the tag is placed inside the product under the housing.
- quick product identification in traceability systems
- meeting the requirements of automotive concerns
- possibility of reading many tags at the same time
- possibility of writing additional information at subsequent stages of production
- information can be secured with passwords