Double-sided tapes and die-cuts made of them constitute the largest group of mounting tapes in terms of application and variety. In terms of structure, they are significantly different from the […]
RFID labels in the form of a flag are used for labelling wire harnesses and power cables during their production. These markings meet the requirements of automotive concerns regarding labelling of components in RFID systems. The label with a flag where an RFID chip is placed is applied to cables at the beginning of the production process. In addition, identification data in the form of a bar code can be printed on the white surface of the flag. The label with an RFID flag guarantees the correctness of writing and reading of information from the tag. RFID labelling of wires and cables is a customized solution, adapted to customer needs, and to the requirements of the recipients of their components.
- quick product identification in traceability systems
- meeting the requirements of automotive concerns
- possibility of reading many tags at the same time
- possibility of writing additional information at subsequent stages of production
- possibility of information encryption