You are implementing a solution based on RFID tags. Regardless of whether the impulse was the requirements of your business partners or your own initiative related, for example, to the […]
RFID readers – devices used for reading data written into the memory of RFID tags. These are mainly readers with integrated antennas. Depending on the device and need of application, one to several antennas can be integrated with one reader. Then they constitute the so-called RFID gate. In order to ensure efficient reading of RFID tags, it’s essential to choose antennas of appropriate characteristics. The readers can communicate with the master system by using the majority of standard interfaces, including Wi-Fi or GSM. The offer includes devices produced by the following companies: Nordic ID, Zebra, Alien Technology.
- a broad range of applications in different business areas
- possibility of determining the direction of movement
- possibility of reading many markings at the same time, even the ones that are not visible
- possibility of application directly on the production lines.
- possibility of building RFID gates used in logistic and warehouse operations