Pre-implementation analysis is a service addressed to customers who intend to implement intralogistics systems based on autonomous mobile robots (AMR or AGV). The aim of the analysis is to assess the client’s logistics processes and infrastructure and then propose a concept for transporting using AMR or AGV vehicles. Pre-implementation analysis helps in making decisions about implementation, presents the level of required investments, as well as the benefits for the customer after introducing a robotic intralogistics system.
- Assessment of infrastructure and processes before robotization
- Development and presentation of the system concept
- Discussion of the benefits of robotization
- Estimation of system implementation costs
- Presentation of an offer for the implementation of the system