What you should know before service request
- before shipping the defective unit, please fill in the "Service Request Form."
- after receiving your request, the RMA number will be assigned to your device and it will be sent to the e-mail address given in the form. In case of our doubt, the technical support employee will contact you.
- this number should be placed on the box with the device in a conspicuous place. The recommended font for RMA number should be at least 2 cm high. If sent printer is the thermal-transfer one, please send samples of consumables (labels and ribbon). This will help in diagnosing the fault and the printer control.
- within 24 hours after receiving device, the technical support employee will issue the printer’s receiving confirmation. You will then receive the information about repair with detailed costs in writing. This information will be sent to the e-mail address given in the form.
- if you accept the costs of repair, the service technician will proceed to repair the device. The approval means the confirmation in writing by "Repair Commission" with the selected items included. The order should be sent to the e-mail or fax given in the order.
- the waiting time to "Repair Commission" form completed and signed is 10 working days. After this time the device will be returned to the address and the expense of customer, with an invoice for the diagnosis and the fault localization for the amount of 100 PLN (25 Euro)
- if the device meets the conditions of the guarantee, which are included in the warranty card, please select the "Warranty" item. With the returning e-mail, you will receive the RMA number, as well as detailed information about the complaint procedure and transportation to service department.
- in case of cancellation of repairs, the cost of repair estimation and fault location is 100 PLN (25 Euro) net.